Sunday, June 1, 2008

Past Predictions

For the people who say the like waterfalls, here is another.  This was taken in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  You had to take a hike to get there.  It was about four foot drop.  This was taken a few years ago and I had to scan it to add its picture. 

 I have a lot of photographic equipment.  A 35mm camera (Konica) plus a myriad of lenses; I just do not use them anymore.  I think I will take a course on selling things on eBay and move them along the photographic supply chain.  Funny, I will use the new technology to get rid of the old technology.

 I was skeptical of the digital when it came along, and now it is so much easier.  You can delete what you don't like; store it for infinity, or the life of your computer  and infinity as a jpg file.  I just do not see myself going back to film.   I even have film in the freezer.   I need to find someone who will use the film so I can make space in the freezer.  Actually, there are only four rolls.

While I was off and bemoaning the cold weather I had stated that it two weeks it would probably be in the 90's and I would have to turn on the A/C. Well, at the end of this week it is to be in the high 80's........I feel the air conditioner in my future....When I was a kid I remember the summers being warm and a few days dreadfully hot.  Now it seems to be hot a lot more, or maybe I just tolerate it less.   Or maybe I have become a wuss.  

No comments: