Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday, exhausted

"Nothing is so wretched or foolish as to anticipate misfortunes. What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes."
Seneca

Sometimes I feel misfortune just breathing down my neck....I am glad my feeling do not necessarily turn into reality.

Claudia

 

"The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%."
Andrew Carnegie

Some days I feel like I have put in 150%, and today was one of those days.

Claudia

I am tired and do not have any witticisms to enter tonight.  My only thought is to have a glass of wine and go to bed; only there is no wine so I will just go to bed.    It is hot and humid, and thunder and lightening are rolling around the hills.   I will  just call it a day.

White water rafting on the Ocoee River NC.   I was the photographer as usual.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are so tired, at least the weekend is near :o)

Anonymous said...

Good for you for putting in your 150% yesterday, Claudia!  I hope you are doing well today.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being selected as one of the Guest Editor's Picks!  I enjoyed reading your Entries.

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

I hope today was a better day for you!

Congrats on being a Guest Editor pick! I hear that the guy that did them is a pretty nice guy. <grin>

Beth