Saturday, June 7, 2008

Early Saturday

This morning dawned early and hot.   Not really hot, hot but I should also say sultry.   There is moisture on the cars and the grass is dewy.   I would like to go out on the deck and type but somehow the screen goes darker to conserve the power and I have difficulty with the dimmed images.  Not seeing, but I don't like the darkness on the screen.  I wish we had put a power outlet out there when we put on the addition and deck.

I am reading Vista Annoyances and I found thing that I was not annoyed about.   I don't know what category the "tapping" feature is under but I can not find it.  I have the items clicked and somehow they become "unclicked."  I haven't figured this one out......yet.

I did find a lot to be annoyed about.  Mostly it talked about how they streamlined the XP and made things difficult to find.   They usually keep their Windows programs for awhile.  But, I heard that in June of 2007 they are working on the seventh  program for Windows.   IF the VISTA  program was that good would they be working on its replacement.   I guess at Windows they have more money than brains.    

This picture was taken at a spring flower show at Phipps conservatory.   I love the way these smell.  I wish I could incorporate the fragrance with the picture.   I see now that the Iris are in bloom.   I do not have any, but I would like to take Iris pictures.  People might think I was a little crazy tromping in their gardens taking pictures.  I don't want anyone to sic the dogs on me.  LOL

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great pic & those flowers always smell so sweet.  It was sultry here also.  I had "sweat" on my bannister in my house.  Uhm, too much for me. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Those flowers have the best smells, but of course I just forgot the name of them!

xoxo