Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mundane Tuesday

I can not believe it.......today nothing happened.   At least, nothing worth writing about here.  I spent the better part of the day doing cataract extractions.   Everything went smoothly and uneventfully.   I really like it like that.....

Tomorrow I am off and have to get up and get out early.  I have to take the car for its yearly inspection.   Since it is relatively new, any thing that is wrong (hopefully) will be covered by the warranty.   I do have a bone to pick with the service guy at the Subaru dealer.   My 6 CD changer has a "TEXT" button, which does nothing.  I have complained about this twice.  I doesn't do anything when I play the iPod, radio or CD's.   Tapping the button is an exercise in futility......The service advisor said that is was only for satellite radio.  I told him I did not believe it.......Why would they make a button only for satellity radio when there are other things to be read;  how many people actually have satellite radio.  What percentage%%%%%   I do not believe it is very high.  Why in the world would anyone want to spend $100/ month to listen just driving around town.   When I go on a trip I connect the iPod or play books on CD's, which I get from the library or buy at Half Price Books. 

So..........I emailed Subaru of America and told him of my tale and the button.    The text button is suppose to work on satellite radio AND........................IT IS SUPPOSE TO READ THE CD"S AS WELL......   Which it has not been doing for one year.   I have a email in my purse and tomorrow I am ready for battle.........GRRRRRRRRRRRR......

The picture was taken at Acadia National Park in Maine.   I would love to go back...

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn Text Button, enjoy your day off, a day without drama is a day without DRAMA
LOL

As

Always

Anonymous said...

LOL we have satelitte radio; it is $150 a year and it really is nice when taking long drives; don't know if I would get it in my vehicle, my hubby liked for his vehicle

isn't it nice to have a day when nothing happened? I like days like that

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope they fix your radio. Idiots.

xoxo