Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day Part 2

Here is Chuck, the father of my child.  Emily said she know he is her father because of the cleft in their chins.   I said "Emily, trust me on this one."    She also said that lets her know she wasn't adopted, because of the cleft.    I have one picture of me pregnant, I just need to find it.   No one takes pictures of the photographer.

This journal won't let me make an entry beside the photo.   Here is a young Emily and her grandfather Joe, Chucks dad.  Somewhere I have a picture of Joe and Lois together. But I don't know where it is right now.

This is Lois, Emily grandmother.  Joe and Lois have been gone since 1996.   They died within 6 months of each other.  She had been sick for a while and a few months after her Joe got sick.  His passing was a real surprise and his decline was totally unexpected.  Joe and Chuck would argue (in  jest) all the time.  Mostly about politics.  Chuck would say that his dad would vote for a yellow dog if they ran him on the Democratic Party.   Their spats were always worth a laugh or two.  I wonder what he would think of the party now.......

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Google Docs, you can insert a picture and align it and wrap text :o)

Anonymous said...

nice looking family!! I do hope we get to see a picture of you sometime!

betty

Anonymous said...

Your family had a very good Father's Day :-)

xoxo