Saturday, June 14, 2008

Computer demons

Another computer demon has made itself evident.  Last evening my husband said there was something wrong with his DVD.   It played the video but there was no sound.   I tried to play the DVD using Windows Media Player, which came installed on my computer.   Lo and Behold there was no sound on mine either.  This is again added to my list of Windows Annoyances.   The daughter was able to conjure up sound on her computer.  She uses some other program for playing DVS's.   I have one of two choice.  First call  ACER and talk to tech support, or install the program that the kid uses.

I will choose one of those options later today.  I can't wait for that quest to begin............

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun (not) good luck with it! I'm so computer illiterate, when things like this happen I say "I need help" and usually my husband can figure it out

hope you find what works for you to get things fixed

otherwise, have a good day

betty

Anonymous said...

In my case it would be because I have the sound turned off, lol! I hope you have figured it out by now.

xoxo