Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturdy Afternoon

Our house is a frequent stop for the Fed Ex guy and the UPS man.   Two of the occupants send for things.  They shall remain unnamed, but one of them is not me.  Did you know that Fed Ex delivers on Saturday????    Chuck likes old watches and peruses eBay;  he is going to repair them, or so he says.  If he goes first I will sell them back on eBay.  LOL

Emily is into perfume  oil samples and get things in the mail also. (The Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab)      I feel like I am missing something in my life.   I got a spam from someone who said there was a problem with my eBay and one from my PayPal account.   I knew it was spam for sure because I do not have either.  I want to know AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THE USA WITHOUT ACCOUNTS WITH EITHER EBAY OR PAYPAL ???????   I think I will have to look into forming a support group.   Emily just told I need a hobby that requires things to be delivered.    I think I will collect precious gems.

No comments: