Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WINTER SCENES

Here is a shot from long ago and far away.      This is one of my personally scanned photos.    The photo was taken in Krsko, Yugoslavia;  now, Slovenia.

The date was winter probablly 1978 or 1979.   My husband was working for a US company building a power plant there.   It snowed very hard and my friend Ruth and I went for a walk talking pictures.   As you can see the barns were an old style.   The interesting thing about this area of the world is that it looks like Western Pennsylvania.   I guess that is why so many of the people had emigrated and settled in PA, it reminded them of their homeland.

It is still snowing outside.  I took a few pictures but they are on the HP program and I have to figure out how to get them to the hard drive.   I know they are there but I don't know how to move then to a folder because I do not see an option for that nor a drop down menu of any sort to make a new folder. 

 

No comments: