Sunday, February 3, 2008

still sitting

I was hoping I would feel better today after observation of some color in my life.    Today we are going to have dinner.    I started reading my old journal entries.    Reading about my trials and tribulations with my fathers death and the difficulties with settling the estate made me realize I should have been on antidepressants.   

I am glad that part of my life is over.   A lot of people my age are just going thru what I have already done so.    My troubles were not with dementia but rather malignancies, and weird medical conditions.    From 1995 till 2004 was a roller coaster of declining health and problems to be faced and solved.    Some how we all muddled through.   I wonder how we did it, I guess we did it because it had to be done.

 

No comments: