Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Whoa

I have come to the realization that working four/10 hour days makes me cranky.  I would not want to make a career of that.    Getting up at 5 AM is soooooooooo old hat.

I think the reason I am tired and cranky is because yesterday my daughter drove to Johnstown (1 1/2) hour trip to rehearse for the orchestra.

 Johnstown Symphony Orchestra 

She has a Music Degree and is a Violist.   Each Monday they have rehearsal and she drives into the Western PA mountains.   It     always snows in Johnstown.  Except for one week in July.......   Well yesterday it was snowing.   She will give me a call and tell me that she is leaving.   Last night it was past the 1 1/2 hour mark and needless to say mother was wide awake and worrying.   It took her 2 hours to get home.   She said between Somerset and New Stanton is would alternate blizzard like conditions and no snow.   So, even after she got home I was still wired and took about another half an hour to fall asleep.

Enough of typing in this journal I am going to bed.

 

 

No comments: