Tuesday, February 5, 2008

News Alert

News Alert.    There is a killer in my house.......I came home from work and my daughter informed me that  there was a dead gray mouse presented at the bottom of the steps leading to the basement.

It was in pristine condition and not a mark on its little carcass.   I think one of the suspects pictured in yesterdays entry were involved in the rodents demise.   It was wrapped and placed in the trash can by my husband.   The cats are mum on the subject.  

On the other hand it is nice to know I am protected from vermin invasion.

19:20 Tuesday evening.

  I have analyzed the situation.  Upon consultation with my daughter I have ascertained that the feline, known as Jenny, has a history of mouse capture and proven finesse with ending the life of rodents know as mice.

No comments: