Sunday, February 3, 2008

This is a picture of all of the sibs and the outlaws who went on vacation last summer.  Guess who I am.    LOL

Back from dinner, we had a good time and the food was good, but to expensive to suit me.   What I really hate is paying $8.00 for a glass of wine and it comes 1/3 full.   I wouldn't have liked to pay for the glass 3/3 full.  That is outrageous.  Guess I may take to drinking at home, or eating out less.   Not really but it quite annoying.

Back to work tomorrow.  I soon have to hit the rack.   I have spent most of my adult life getting up at 05:00 just to go to work.   My first case starts at 07:15 so I have to get ready early.   AT the age of 61 I would like to have been retired by now, or at least be part time.    The whole problem is that people who work in health care do not have health insurance when they retire.  I jokingly said I am working for health insurance but in reality it is the truth.    To buy it from now until I can get Medicare it would cost me at least $1,000/month for my husband and I.   And the pensions from hospitals are not very good either.    There must be some other perks but I haven't discovered them yet.   Well, maybe a discount on surgery but you have to get sick to use them.

Enough for today so good night.....................

No comments: