Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday morning.

I have decided to go back to adding photos.   I sort of missed them myself.    I haven't taken any lately.   Taking and posting photos of gray and bleak of the winterscape might land me in the psychiatric ward on concerns of depression.  I am not depressed just tired of  winter.    Of course, when it is roasting hot I will be tired of 90 degree, hot and humid  weather too.

Another AOL concern.   I keep hitting the BOLD button but it keeps turning itself off.   What exactly do those numbers mean, you know the ones next to the fonts????   One would think that 14 would be large, but this looks like small to me.   

This afternoon (how in the hell did the bold pop up our of nowhere now??) we are going out to dinner with my brother and sister-in-law.   I can't remember where we are going.   Guess it would be nice for me to give them a call or send an email or root thru all the old emails.   

It seems that everyone in this country is agog about the football game today.   Am I in the minority???,   I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT IT....AND I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT.     I don't even know what time it is on. 

 I don't understand with all the problems in this country peoples main concern are sports.   OR maybe it takes their minds of the trouble with the country, or maybe they are just in denial....

 

 

 

No comments: