Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Early morning just sitting around............

"He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others."
Samuel Johnson

It would probably be better to choose a more exciting group of chums.

I have off today.  The weather outside in western PA is 60F.   The wind is howling too.  Can you believe that.......This evening it is to go down into the high 20's or low 30's.    I will open the windows a little later today and air out the house...

On my agenda today is to go to the library, and possibly  clean the house and wash the clothes....   The library jaunt is the most exciting thing I have to do today.   The husband it at work and the daughter is going to work too.  

 Tomorrow is my Trivia day.   I knew that somewhere there would be a use for my extensive store of useless trivia.    I have found somewhere to utilize it, playing bar trivia.   Last week we came in first and won free bar trivia t-shirts.    You get the in the XL size and you can use them for sleep shirts.   I have an inexhaustible supply of them.

I haven't decided who was the chief of the rodent patrol as of this time.   I still suspect Jenny.

No comments: