Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday morning

This is Mc Connels Mills State Park Pennsylvania State Parks - McConnells Mill - PA  DCNR    click on the link to the left.

This is McConnels Mill State Park near Slippery Rock PA.  It it located down in a large gorge, not as large as outwest but pretty large for the area.  Just a little north of this location the area of PA was covered with glaciers during the ice age.  This area was not.

Today I am on beeper call.  That means I could or could not get called in for surgery.    I do not make any plans of any consequence for this day.   If I had plans that were really important I would get called in.   If I had the need for the extra money I would not get called in.   If you had just gone grocery shopping and need to put the things in the freezer I would get called in...That is just how it goes.

Nothing really going on, I guess you could say this entry is boring.

Well, I do have a complaint about Norton.   I bought a subscription and want to move it to the new computer.   I sent them an email and then they said in 48 hours I would recieve a reply,  it has been 96 hours and I had to resend the request.    I haven't gotten to the irate stage yet.   I am awaiting with anticipatory joy the information how to fix it.   By the time it comes I will be cursing and ranting to follow the instruction.

No comments: