Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday, Monday

Above is Henry and Lucy.   I got them both from the Western PA Humane Society.   They are both 9 years old, wow they are getting up there.    Henry is the Hair Ball King. 

Lucy is grumpy, I think she was one of the seven dwarfs in a previous life.   One day I heard an advertisement  from the same Humane Society that they were inundated  with kittens in May of 2003 and so I got Molly:  Molly is a keeping a low profile kind of girl.   She tends to blend in and goes with the flow.   Then in 2005 my daughter returned home and brought along Jenny:

Henry thinks he is attractive to the females.  He doesn't realize that neutered he doesn't hold any attraction to the girls.    I wonder if he has some aberant testosterone producing tissue.       Sorry Henry I didn't do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're adorable!  I love kitties.  I've had "Frisky" for 13 years.
Donna