Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough."
Groucho Marx

Old is always 20 years older than you are now.....

Where does all that email come from??  Every other day, if I don't check it, there will be 60 of them.   Why does everyone feel the need to send me twenty forwards of stupid things.   There are hundreds of email addresses from previous sendings.   None of which I care to know.    To top it off most of the recycled jokes, pleas, or threats of impending doom I am not interested in reading.    I would spam these fools but maybe, perhaps, there is the remote change it  might be something important.  So my solution is if it had FWD in the subject line, it is gonzo baby.

  When I get one thing from one of my chums, all the rest of them feel the need to send to all the same people.   Don't they read the names of the people who already have gotten it, and some send me things only with downloads attatched.  I NEVER OPEN DOWNLOADS  and I have told them too.   They ought to charge (perish the thought) people who send stupid things.   Another thing to consider is if I do not reply or send you those above dumb items, don't you think they would get the message that I don't want them???

When I switched screen names to my work one I noticed that the husband has 754 unread emails.   If he goes first I will have to eliminate the account or they will pile up forever.....

 

No comments: