Thursday, February 7, 2008

Irked by Microsoft

To be honest, I did not see anything wrong with Windows XP.    In fact, I liked it a lot.    So when the old computer had a untimely death I went shopping for a new computer and all they had was that freaking Windows VISTA,   Which I personally think sucks big time.    

My main aggravation with it is the fact  that when I run the curser over something it lingers for more than one nanosecond over an item it connects me automatically.  I spend way toooooooo much time unclicking what has no reason to be clicked in the first place.

Another annoyance is that the when writing, sometimes, way too many sometimes it will jump off the page and insert itself to be typing somewhere else. 

But the thing that irks me the most is yesterday I wanted to install my photo software and it doesn't not run on VISTA.    Not only did they make something that didn't need to be made, the also made sure that I would have to buy new soft wear for the VISTA.    This is the ultimate in planned obsolesce and I am quite irate about it.  SO, MICROSOFT THE NEXT COMPUTER WILL BE AN APPLE.

 

No comments: