Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Winding down

This is another oldie but goodie.  It was also taken long ago and far away..   Same place as the previous entry but a few months earlier.

The wind is howling and it is precipitating, but it varies, from snow to rain and back again.   Back to work tomorrow, I don't know what I will be doing.  WE have a "hot line"  where you can call and get your assignment.  I guess if you don't like what you are doing you can call off.  LOL LOL    

I can honestly say that I have never called off because I didn't like my assignment.  But I have called off because I need a mental health day.   But I haven done that in years.   I am toying with the idea of when I finally decide on a retirement day I just may go and take my sick days.   If I don't use them they are lost.     Probably I won't do that but it is a thought.........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee Cludia,
     I sure am glad we missed that snow.....writing from Aruba! ....where the weather is always beautiful. 90 degres and breezy!!!!  Sure hope you and the subaru are safe in your travels.

Marie