Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hit counter

What escaped me for a long time was how to scan these pictures and not have them askew.  Then I had an eureka moment, just align them with the edge of the scanner.   It only took about 500 scans to figure that out.    The problem was when it was sitting on the scanned bed, upside down it looked aligned to me.   

Nevertheless,  I have to hook up the new scanner, comptuer printer and get started again.   I have to go thru thousands more and just have been waiting for the inspiration to do so.   I have a picture of a man carrying a pig on a motor bike and I thought that would be interesting to post.    That particular picture was taken in Korea. 

I also have a lot of  slides to scan and  post but my sister expressed interest in doing that, so I just may give her several CDs and let her do the work and all I have to do is pop it into the computer.

She doesn't know about this journal so she is unaware of my plan.  

Back to the title of this entry.     I have had this blog since 2004 and it tells me I have 405 clicks on it.   I personally think  this is a gross underestimation because I have written in it more than 405 times myself.     Since I am somewhat of a stickler for accuracy I don't know how to change it....

 

No comments: