Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It is cold and windy out there.   This is a weird forecast.   It started out in the single digits yesterday and even last night it was about 9 degrees outside.  The snow started falling about 2 AM and the temperature is rising.   On my back deck it looks like there is about 4 inches of the white powder.   Today the temperature is rising and by the evening rush hour it will have crept up to about 31 and then the fun and games will begin. 

I am being irritated by our local borough.   Our roads have not been treated.  I think that is because the school and no one care if we can make it out and about.  The road is as pristine as early morning on a weekend.   The forecast calls for about 5 more inches of precipitation in the form of snow.  GRRRRRRR

But honestly it doesn't matter to me because I have a Subaru.   It is just the idea of it that makes me so cranky.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's cold and snowy here today too!

keep warm!


~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/