Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lexmark

This was a really random off the wall photo. 

After two months I decided (on my day off) to hook up the new printer to the new computer.  Who ever said I worked quickly.   

So, I take the printer out of the box (Lexmark brand) and there on the instruction it says there may or may not be a USB cable.   You could bet your bottom dollar, there was not.   I looked at my cables and I do not have one that will work.   

On to the printer.   Instructions untape and open scanner lid to install the ink cartridge.  AT the bottom of the box do I find ink cartridges???   NO there is only a color cartridge........Who in their right mind would only pack a color cartridge.....  The answer is obvious LEXMARK... DOES.    Not only can I not attatch the computer to the printer, I can not even print either.   I inspect the fine, miniscule print on the glassy, colorful box and there it tells me, in print 1mm high, that the black cartridge is not included.

I am so irked at them, that I am composing my email, nasty gram to send to the idiots who make this printer.  Also, I am telling everyone I know about this.   Talk about cheap, this is really the heights of cheapness,  because I can print information with black, but what in the hell can I print with color as the only choice.   I know it was no mistake, it was a plan to extort more money from the customer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do not have a cord from an old printer? They do not include cords as far as I know with printers - they get us there! Plus, ink costs more than the last printer I bought, LMAO!

xoxo