Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thought

"Nothing is more surprising than the easiness with which the many are governed by the few."
David Hume

"Never underestimate the power of fools in large groups.

Claudia

Another dreary day here in Western PA.  The temperature is in the 50's.   However, this Saturday it is to go up to 70.   I can't wait for that.  The whole weekend is suppose to be nice........I am off on Monday, Memorial Day but I am on beeper call.   It escapes me how a person gets Holiday Pay and still has to be available to work.  If I can't have a beer with my brats it is no holiday to me.    I have a feeling that I am going to be called in a work.   I have no evidence to base that feeling on, just a feeling.    If I am working I will request to take my 8 hours of Holiday another day.   

I am slowly getting the house back in shape after the carpet cleaning.  This is an opportune time to clean things out and throw away for recycle.   

I forgot to add a picture and felt I needed something warm and sunny. 

No comments: