Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OOPS

OOPS, he did it again.   A while back I had written about how Chuck asked me why I would buy cat food that needed a can opener.    I worked 16 hours yesterday and when I can home the cats were all hanging about, looking quite smug I might add.    My daughter said "Dad fed them the people salmon!!!!!"   He tried that once before.  The discussion on this is in one of the older journal entries.

   "He had the can opener out and everything.   They LOVED it and they ate it all up."   I bet they did.  I think they wanted more of it.  Sorry cats, I gave them a cup of the dry food.

They all just gobbled the salmon up and not a morsel was left.   What a serendipitous occurrence for them.   And the can was left on the sink, rinsed out neatly, I might add.   It was hard to top that with a bowl of dry kibble.

I was going to take it to work to add to a salad,  guess it was best that he did that, because I would not have had a can opener at work   And I would have been quite irked at myself.

Chuck, you are  the cats BFF.   (He won't know what that means.)

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Left the can out? LMAO!

xoxo