Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunny and warmer

I had tried to do this before but somehow it didn't add the posting.   Today started out on the cloudy, dull and overcast and damp and dreary too.  I had to get out of the house.  So off I went.  First top was to get cat food.  They are having a protest.  It seems they do not like their choices.   Tuna seems to be the stalling block.   Well , they are going to get it and if they don't like it too bad, let them do the shopping. The don't have any money or little wallets to carry the money in anyway. 

I am still perplexed about this "tapping"  Somehow I had it fixed and the problem has resurfaced.   I had remembered that I had typed instructions and what I wrote no longer works.   I followed my own instructions and the menu that I had worked on is no longer there.    I think it was wisked away with one of those updates.   I went into system restore and could not go back to 3/9 the date of my posting.  What is going on?

No comments: