Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday

 

 

This is a bromeliad, I think they are related to pineapples, but don't quote me on that.

Today is an absolutely beautiful day.   I think it is about 72F.   Went to the greenhouse and bought the flowers for my front yard.   I also took pictures at the greenhouse but didn't get them downloaded yet.    I am contemplating photo editing software.    I had a program but it does not work with VISTA. 

I REFUSE to pay for another program and have been looking at the free programs out there.   So, I have to research it a bit, and then make my decision.  When I download photos now I have a difficult time getting them into a folder.   Maybe it is operator error.............But I don't think so.....................

Am off but on tomorrow.   I am on back up call, and I have a feeling I will be working........No special reason, just I do.  Waiting for the daughter to get home from work and then to cook dinner.   Grilled chicken,  I am marinating it right now.   I saw a recipe for grilled pineapple, thought I would try it too.  They had fresh pineapple already cored and in slices, it cost about $5 for eight slices.   I refuse to pay that.  I bought a can of Dole for $1.29.    I am also having corn on the cob, and a salad.......sounds good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: