Saturday, May 3, 2008

Added Chucks picture

I have decided to add Chucks picture to the all about me section.   Now, there in living color is Chuck, the man I have been happily married to for 10 years, too bad we have been married for 37.  LOL LOL   That is Chucks joke and I have stolen it.    That is what he says, that he tells people who ask him how long we have been married.    Now, once it is out there on the web it is there forever  and  possibly a day.

When he reads this I expect some comment to be posted,  but I will not offer a retraction......HA   I guess I will have to post one of Emily too.  But, I don't think she reads this journal because she probably thinks my life is too mundane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's mundane, I just merely hear about it when it happens.

Perhaps when we get back from visiting our dear friends at Verizon, you will have something else to write about.