Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Here is the wedding picture of my Mom and Dad.   They are both gone now.   My mother died in 1995 and dad in 2004.   I miss my mother so much and would love to talk to her again.  

I think, for both of them, they raises a good bunch of kids, who are all employed,  never in jail, and paying taxes.    We really all speak to each and disagreements are to a minimum.   I guess if one is acting stupid they other will tell them they are being disagreeable.  But that never really happens.   We even go on vacation together. 

I wish I had asked my parents about their ancestors.  There is so much they knew and I was not interested in writing down the ancestor information.     I remember my dad mentioning that his grandmother Bridget Naughton had a twin sister, he said he couldn't tell them apart.  I have been searching for that documentation but have not been able to find it.    He also talked about his Aunt Mayme,   I discovered that it was his Aunt Mary, on his fathers side.  

Someone asked what I am going to do with my research information.   I have decided to submit it to the LDS, who keeps that information.  So in 100 years some descendant of mine will find it and be so happy that Claudia had already did some of it.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MOM AND ALL THE OTHER MOTHERS OUT THERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Claudia. I hope you have a wonderful Day.

Marie

Anonymous said...

The LDS will also baptize your relatives.

Happy Mother's Day :-)

xoxo