Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday

Here is Emily, she is twenty six today.   This picture was taken when we lived in Fort Worth TX.   I imagine she was about two at the time.  Texas was a nice place to live, the only thing I didn't like was the heat, and there was no escaping that at all.

The is the last of my work days off.   The weather  today  is 54 outside, at least it has stopped raining.   I woke up and the sun was shining.  I am still trying to get caught up with housework.    I would rather sit on my butt and do nothing today..............

We are going out to dinner at PFChangs.  That is the choice for today.  I am hungry already.

http://www.pfchangs.com/

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
Leonardo da Vinci

I like things simple yet tasteful.

 

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."
Mark Twain

I don't think I will be disappointed that I didn't do the housework today.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot pepper shrimp!!

Hm, upscale Chinese American food - I wonder where I have heard of that before, lol?

xoxo