Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just a quick note for today.   Work was long and hard, felt like a hamster on a wheel.    Running and getting nowhere and using up a lot of energy. 

Things I have discovered.  After typing in this journal I have a number of times where my typed things have disappeared.  Well, if that happens to you, you can hit CTRL and then Z.  Some how that makes everything come back.  It doesn't work if you do things after the disappearance.  If you do it immediately things should come back.  I   wonder if we fashion something to make people disappear.  Someone had mentioned cloning and I can not think of anyone I would like to see two of, in fact, I can think of a lot of people that I could do with out one of them.   LOL  LOL

Back to the hamster wheel tomorrow.   Those hamsters really look like they are having a good time.  

This photo was taken Easter  2008  at Phipps Conservatory.

No comments: