Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mutters Tag

This is the wedding picture of Chucks mom and dad.  They were also married in the 1940's.    His dad worked in an ammunition factory and was not in the war.   I wonder if he felt bad that he didn't see action in the war.   Making ammunition was an important things.  

They met in September and married on December 31 of the same year.  That was a long time before people cohabitated before marriage.   I am surprised that they got a formal wedding done in a short period of time.  They both died in 1996,  He, a few months after her.

We went out to dinner.  We tried Outback Steakhouse and it was up to a 50 minute wait.  Max and Ermas was SRO.  So we went to the newly opened Osawa Steak House and there was not a wait at all.   It is a Japanese Steak House.  The food was good and we had no wait at all.

Back to work tomorrow.   I have a student again.  Guess I should teach her all I know since I might need her some day after I have retired.  LOL

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teach her well - any one of us might need her some day!

xoxo