Thursday, May 29, 2008

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR,

I am really irked.   I spent the past 15 minutes typing an entry and the stupid thing said it couldn't connect.   Well that entry is lost.   That is one of my aggravations with AOL.    The main one is that I can't download my pictures to their picture page.  IT DOESN'T DO VISTA.............

I have to jump thru all kinds of hoops to get it one the computer and then cancel it and move to  Pictures which stores the photo entry's.

Does everyone get aggravated or is it just me?????   I am too mad to type it again...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost a long entry earlier this week, but I don't think it was Vista. I think it was just the journal thing that happens sometimes. I don't have a problem with pictures on Vista any more than XP, really. Of course, I don't post pics all that often.

xoxo