Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday

Today was a noneventful day.   I am on Chucks laptop.  Typing on it that is,   He is at work.   Did you ever notice.......When something goes wrong with my things it is because I DID SOMETHING WRONG.......When somethings goes wrong with something of his.....IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.......i THINK THE WOMEN CAN RELATE TO THAT.

Only five days of working before I can go to Philadelphia.  It will probably be 100 F and 100% humidity that week.   I am still looking at things to do, and I am looking forward to the visit.   It is about a five hour drive from one end of PA to the other. 

I am sort of tired today and think I will end with a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An accident, ha, well, I've had accidents, that I've uhm, contributed to. But then that is just me ;0. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I hear it all the time. Paul (My guy) rarely takes the blame for something, he'll even blame the cats or the dog before he would admit to it. Me? Of course I'm to blame for everything *winks*...Why not I'm going to get blamed for it anyway. (Hugs)Indigo