Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bless his heart

Chuck, bless his heart, has given me permission to use his laptop.  

I checked on my package tracker, and my laptop has been delivered to it destination in Texas.  Now it will be seven to ten business days until the repair is done.  So at a minimum I will not have the computer when I go to Philadelphia.   And, I wanted to download my pictures each day.    I will be bummer for sure.

Today was orthopedic day.   Nothing to serious but it took all day.  That group has ten patients on the ortho floor who have had fractured hip surgery.   I wondered if there was a senior citizen hit squad out there knocking down the seniors??   Tomorrow are cataracts......

I do not like the set up of these keys.   The shift keys are not identifiable by feel......makes it hard to type.

Guess that is all for today.....I have run out of thoughts.  And the address of all the other journals are lost to me for now.  I need to have something to do to amuse myself.   I read two more books.  Well, actually I started two and only read one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cracked me up with this entry, I hope there isn't a senior hitman somewhere out there. Glad you were able to obtain another laptop to use, until yours is back. (Hugs)Indigo