Thursday, July 24, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRR

I know I spend a lot of rants about my computer.   But this time it is not my fault.............It has crashed.................I got the blue screen of death..................I called tech support..........They were very helpful....The computer is going to Texas.....................It will be gone two to three weeks.................All I can say is  I am so damned glad I have an external hard drive and I have been diligently backing up my stuff.   I actually have 10G of music and thousands of pictures and documents from my ancestry research.    Not only on my hard drive but the pictures and documents are on a flash drive also.....AND ENGLISH WAS DENISES NATIVE LANGUAGE.  BLESS US AND SAVE US........I REACHED COMPUTER SERVICE NIRVANA WHEN I TALKED TO HER.

Word to the wise:

ALWAYS, NO MATTER HOW BORING AND TIME CONSUMING, BACK UP YOU STUFF.

I will not be able to add new pictures, but can recycle the old ones that are on AOL.   

Right now I am on an elderly (5 to 8 year old)  desktop.   But the sucker is still working.......................  

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of us old things work quite well! You are wise to back up. I hope your computer comes back sooner than promised!

xoxo