Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am extremely irked.   I have just tried to down a photo or two and my computer tells me it can not be downloaded.  GRRRRRRRRRRRR....    I have been downloading pictures from this damn computer for three years, and why, today does it decide not to work ???????

I had edited my all about me space earlier today and added a picture of Chuck and Claudia and it worked fine about two hours ago....

Another VISTA annoyance I am  sure.

Today was day three of my so called vacation;  to me it is a week where I do not have to go to work.     

On the north side of the house, up high, and close to a large pine tree, the gutters are covered with algae.  Chuck pointed it out, I had no reason to peruse the north side of the house.   There is six feet between my property line and the side of the house.

Well this week was the week Chuck decided it was time to clean the gutter.   He got some Green solution (don't know what it name is but it included the work Green in the title) The problem is the gutters are all up high and you need an ladder to do the work.   In the front, the gutters are about 30 feet  from the driveway.  (I will look for a picture and if the computer is in the mood I will post it)   On the north side it is a slope and I held the ladder so he could do the cleaning.   Just a spray and a scrubbing with a cloth then a rinse and it was clean.   TA DA.

That algae will grow in places that never see the sun.   Tomorrow he is going to attempt to go one the roof and on the same side of the family room, scrape off the moss and spray it some other cleaner that you leave on for 5 minutes and then squirt off.   I think he should tie himself to the chimney for that maneuver.   He is taking Plavix and I do not want him to hit his head and have a cerebral bleed.   That would ruin the week.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do be careful! The ER has been known to ruin holiday weeks! Good luck with the pictures - you blame Vista for everything, LMAO! I blame Fosamax for everything, probably even for my computer glitches~!

xoxo