Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why in the world.....

 

These are some sort of traps...lobster maybe and I can't remember where I took them, but, I suspect, it was at some shore.

The picture is somewhat askew because this is before I had an eureka moment and figured out that I should line things up at the edge of the scanner instead of lining it up with my eyeballs.

There are many more I have to line up and scan.   That is on my to do list.

I found the aol directory of journals   AOL Journal Directory  and it was intereresting that there were so many.   My question is, after trying to peruse quite a few,    Why would a person post the link to their journal and then make it private.   If it is sooooo secret why is it listed in the directory????

If I had a private journal, you could be sure it would not be listed........  I guess that is one of the imponderables of the journal  genre.

Nothing going on in my world today.  Went to work, did five cases and at 5 went home.   Oh boy, I get to do it all over again tomorrow.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cages are always kind of sad, aren't they?

xoxo