Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jennys Thoughts...thanks Jenny

Subject:
Magic Fairy!

A married couple, in their early 60s, was celebrating their 32nd wedding anniversary at a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny beautiful Fairy appeared on their table.
She said: "For being such an exemplary married couple and especially this time, I will grant you each a wish."

"Oh, said the wife, I want to travel around the World with my darling husband.
The fairy waved her magic wand; and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner and Ten Thousand Dollars appeared in her hands.
Then it was the husband's turn.
He thought for a minute and said: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again.

So I'm going with my mind and not my Heart.   I 'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife and the Fairy were shocked and disappointed.
But a wish is a wish.

So, the Fairy waved her magic wand, and -Poof! - the husband became 92 Years old.

The Moral of the story:
Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember:
Fairies are Female.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

xoxo