Monday, April 14, 2008

Third and possibly final thought of the day.

I am thinking that maybe, quite possibly, this may be the final entry for today.   When the daughter got her letter of acceptance for Nursing School the Director, added a card and told her to call the woman listed on the card.  It was rather cryptic to me.   So, she called her and the woman set up a meeting for her this upcoming Friday???  What could this possibly be????   The only thing I can possible imagine is some sort of scholarship???  Which would be welcome.   She told her she had never had a musician apply before..    I hope it is, but, what ever else would there be?    It is a mystery to me, for damn sure.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scholarships are sure something to wish for - and those are very pretty flowers :-)

xoxo