Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Surprise of the week

I had decided a few years ago that I was getting too old to get up on a ladder and clean the outside windows.  I didn't want to end up with any fractures.

A week ago I noted an add on the local Shop and Save window about window cleaning.  I gave the guy a call and he told me he could be there in  15 minutes.   Guess  he was just starting the business.  He was there and cleaned the windows just like he promised.  Now I have to go and do the insides.  I have one room done and cleaned the curtains.  What a joy.   Clean windows.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought squeegees with long poles instead. My house is a ranch, though, all one one level with one high palladium window, which I can just reach with the poles. Whatever it takes, right?

xoox