Thursday, April 10, 2008

Exorcism for a PDA

I hate being stymied by electronic equipment.  This is the second time I have started this entry.  I am still complaining about Vista.    I read a blurb that MS is considering coming out with a new system in about a years time.   Windows 7 is what they are calling it.   I think the soft wear developers should be tarred and feathered for the VISTA fiasco.   I REALLY HATE VISTA.      If that edition of Windows was so damn good, why is its replacement waiting in the wings.     One of the few  good things I can find it the color and graphics are vibrant.   I am waiting with anticipatory joy to see this next offering.

I have gone to work a few times and wondered why my PALM TX PDA was dead.   When it had been fully charged the day before.  I brought it home today because it indeed did need to be charged.   I hear this electronic beeping where there should be none.   The stupid thing is possessed by some electronic demon.    It is sitting right next to me going beep at some random pattern known only to itself.     I have this little device chock full of medical programs that I use every day.   I wanted this thing to last for a few years.   I don't want to spend money on a new one.     The PDA's have almost gone the way of the Tyrannosauruses  Rex.  Everyone thinks they should have all their things batched together in a phone unit.    But, my philosophy is if it has to many features it will break.   I would rather have them separate and not bundled together.      Could you I get an exorcism for the PDA.   Who you gonna call????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never had a PDA (other than Public Display of Affection, which is dangerous with ST because he doesn't know when to stop), but what about the battery? Is it new enough or could it just be getting crabby because it needs a new one?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

See also: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=pda