Monday, April 7, 2008

More goats

My daughter thinks goats look scary.  She said it was their rectangular shaped pupil.    That is sort of scary.  

The weather in western PA has been NICE.  That is a mistake.   We still have almost a month and a half till the last frost day.     I never plant my flowers outside until Memorial Day.   You just never know when the weather will snap.

Today was a mundane day at work.  Nothing exciting or newsworthy happened.   I worked with an anesthesia student who graduated from the Nursing School where my daughter will attend.  She said she really loved the school.  She thought the most important thing was the amount of clinical experience they got as students.     This is a very good thing to hear.   She then went to Waynesburg College because it only took her 18 months after that to get her BSN. And a satellite campus in near our home.  She said to do the same thing at Penn State would have taken 6 years because of the class arrangement and delays in taking the classes she needed.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nursing shortage has really popped up some creative educational experiences, hasn't it? My niece just finished an 18-month program and now has her RN. I doubt she will get a BSN. She probably just got in under the wire before they start requiring it.

I think goats are cute :-)

xoxo