Monday, April 28, 2008

Chucks Thought

This is Chuck, the guy I am married to and have been since 1972.   He was reading my journal and asked why I never mention him?????   He said I always mention the daughter, people must think I am a widow, divorced or a lesbian.    Way to go Chuck.    I told him I would write about him.  But what can I say except I sense some rivalry between him and the daughter, mostly on his part.  

I told him he could write his own journal and he said he was too lazy........

His sleeping buddies are Lucy and Henry.  I had just arrived home from work and caught them all napping on the couch.  The cats look more awake than Chuck.   I am going to go thru the entries and send him the ones where he is mentioned.  But not today.   I am too lazy.

So there ya go.

Chuck works too.  He works in a major trauma center ER.  This was his day off, during that time he will take a nap since the work is exhausting.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember you mentioning him before :-)

xoxo