Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here are one of the baby goats.   They live in NC.   This was taken by my good friend Ruth; as mentioned in the previous entry.

Went to use my printer and somehow (?????) I couldn't get it to print.   I hate when electronic devices that were working at a previous time, somehow and mysteriously, refuse to work when you click on them the next you need to use that program.

What even irks me more when you get a message to contact the administrator.   I am (I suppose) the freakin  administrator and I know nothing about it, or at least not very much.   Like how many out there have tech support for their blogs????  Not many I would imagine.     So, I had to erase the download and reinstall it.   It is sending me messages that it has been installed and it is ready to go.    I am a bit skeptical on that for sure.

In a few minutes we will go out to celebrate my daughters acceptance into Nursing School.    She chose the Shogun.   This is one of those pseudo Japanese steakhouses.   One of those that the flip 2 foot cleavers into the air while they send the shrimp tails into their hats.     It is sensory overload for first time diners.   I hope they have a bottle of Riesling.   I try to look but I have not seen to many of the chefs missing digits....................

 

SHOGUN JAPANESE STEAK HOUSE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little baby!

Those chefs train for months to learn to do that routine, lol!

xoxo