Sunday, April 13, 2008

How do I????

How do I make my picture smaller?    It is too large and crowds out the written words.   I guess I will, somehow, figure it out.    It is evening now.  The daughter came home from work and had $600 in sales.  A good day for her.

Tomorrow is my last of four days off.   Will I miss working when I retire??   I imagine that to some extent I will.   But, the work is getting mentally and physically exhausting for me.     I hear the younger people complain more than I do about how tiring it is.   A woman told me long ago not to quit outright but to decrease my days instead of quitting all at once.  I think that will be good advice.

Back to the picture........................

I have figure it out, you go to the edit,  right click, hit cut,  then go to AOL pictures, hit shoebox album, then add again and make the size small.   I really would like a picture between small and medium but that is not one of the choices.   Only took two minutes to figure and solve that particular dilemma.

I think I will have the daughter take a picture of me and add it to the ALL ABOUT ME  section.   But only if it is a good likeness.   lol

Anothert Eureka moment.   If you click on the sibling photo it will go to the AOL photo  site and be enlarged so a person can see it more clearly.  ta da

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice family picture :-). I don't put anything on my sidebar, so I am not one to give advice on how to do things there. Sorry!

xoxo