Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday Off and Improved the American Economy.

I have added so many pictures I have forgotten which ones I have used before.    Yesterday I worked 16 hours.   It was OK.  I finished up an ENT case about 8 PM and then sat around waiting to go home about 10:30 or so.

I was unable to sleep in, I guess it was the appointment to go and buy the new Subaru.    The Forester was a '04 model and had about 48K.   We never had a problem with it but the gas mileage was really bad.   I don't understand how three cars could have the same engine and one get REALLY BAD MPG.   So while it was still worth something we traded it in for an Impreza.  This is smaller and it will be Emilys car.   She said it handles much better than the Forester and it takes regular gas, as opposed to the Turbo charged Forester that took Premium.   What really happens if you would put regular in a car that says Premium????   I never got a real answer they just say it will run bad.   This is the first "new' car that she has had.  When she finishes school in 2010 it will still be covered by warranty.  

I think I have made somewhat of a decision.  Tentatively, I will cut down my hours in March of 09. And then work 0.5 and see how that goes.  At this point in time I will do that for another year and then go casual.   I hope that works out.  I still want to be productive, just sitting around waiting to die is really depressing.

 

 

 

 

No comments: