Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF

Ohiopyle State Park in Western PA.  I wonder what it would look like in the winter.    I guess some day I will have to make that trek and go to see.

Today I was really bummed.  Somehow it was my third 10 day.   I wanted to go home in the worst way   And then I noticed my name was not on the late list..    I went and checked the master schedule....my name was not on that either,  I was 8 hours.   I was so elated and happy that I was going home at 3.  I wanted to sing "Ode ot Joy".........

Today was sort of slow but hectic.   I am ready for two days off.   Tonight is my daughters dress rehearsal.   The concert is tomorrow.  She does love to play in the orchestra.

Sunday we will go out to eat.  Her little treat for acceptance into the Nursing School Program.  Just 21 months and hopefully she will be out of the nest and off the payroll...........She said she should pick where we want to go.   I don't know where this place will be......  Actually when I get down to it I won't be cooking at all this weekend.   That is not such a bad thing.   Do I need to take a poll on that thought???

Ohio Pyle is not too far from FallingWater, pictured below.   I could make it a twofur visit.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your daughter for getting into the program.

xoxo