Sunday, March 9, 2008

What I really hate !!!!!!!

I am irked again.   On the last entry the pictures are gone.   Since I had cut and pasted it from an email and the pictures were there yesterday, my problem is where did they go and how do I get them back????????    Although the pictures were not germane to the content of the posting,  I hate blank spaces where things are suppose to be....

On another note,  since I purchases this new computer with the much heralded , freaking, VISTA.  (SOMETHING THAT DID NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED)   I HAVE BEEN UNHAPPY WITH THE CLICKING ON THINGS THAT YOUR MOUSE HOVERS OVER  WHEN JUST ROLLING OVER THE SCREEN.

I personally do not watch where the mouse goes, and it is always popping up things I had no intention of reading.  Most of it was annoying advertisements anyway.    WELL, I have solved that particular  annoyance.

If anyone out there is irate because of this feature, here is how to fix it.    Go to CONTROL PANEL (CLASSIC VIEW)  Click on the Mouse icon.   Click on DEVICE SETTINGS  then again click on the new SETTINGS  button.    Then go down the list to TAPPING  and a colorful box will appear with a colorful icon of a fingerprint and box next to it that says ENABLE TAPPING.   Well, all you have to do is uncheck the little checked box and hit OK.   Why does Microsoft feel the need to select our wishes.   I am willing to bet that most of the people who own VISTA do not want this feature.   Give me a break Bill Gates, ask the real people who use your product, not the software designers what they think we want.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this why my email keeps sending itself? Hm.

I also dislike Vista and did not want it.

xoxo