Thursday, March 20, 2008

I woke up this morning feeling that I was really and truly on the way to recovery.    I will be back at work tomorrow.    I ran the vacuum cleaner and after fifteen minutes I felt exhausted.   I feel like I should eat a one pound steak to give me some protein.    I never have eaten a one pound steak in my life.

I may even venture to the library this afternoon.   I will see how well I feel.   It has seen like spring around here the past few days.   I  could hear the birds twittering (is that a word??) on the eternal quest of mate acquisition.   And then......this morning......I heard the diabolical weather forecast for Western Pennsylvania..................SNOW....... I am talking about a snow storm; or rather the weather man was.   Starting tomorrow evening they are calling for 3 to 6 inches of SNOW.    I am damn tired of snow.............Just for the record.   I think after the library, perhaps, I will go and buy the biggest box of wine I can find.      I think that is a 5L bottle, or box as the case may be.

 

No comments: