Saturday, March 29, 2008

Out to lunch...

The above photo was taken at the Westside Market in Cleveland.     I wish we had a market like this in Pittsburgh.

Went out to lunch with my chums.   It is great to have lady friends.   The ones you have know for ages and feel comfortable with discussing anything.   They don't criticize, just listen to you.   I guess all our problems are of the same genre.  We are all past the raising kids and now are watching our children find their way in the world.  Or we hope they will.

Lunch was at Lidias.  They have a brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.   You order an entree and then they have the antipasti bar,  then your lunch and then a dessert bar. A Mimosa or Bloody Mary comes with the price.  Lidia's - Pittsburgh     You can click on it here.

I still would like to figure out why?????  After I put a link in this journal the rest of the type is the small type???   There must be an answer.   Anyhow, I don't know the answer to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had issues with fonts too, but I tend to ignore it.

Good girlfriends are worth their weight in gold, aren't they?

xoxo